Learn why you should not use peroxide based teeth whitening products.
Healthy skin is so important. Skin is considered one of the most important organs our
body has. Skin is the largest organ our body has, and is made up of multiple layers. Skin
also plays a major role in trying to keep us healthy.
It’s hard to believe, that our skin could possibly play such an important role in our health,
but it does. Skin plays a vital role in our health.
1. Skin Protects: Skin protects all our inner organs, and protects us from germs and
2. Skin Senses: Our skin gives us sensation like; hot and cold.
3. Skin Regulates: Skin regulates our temperature, excretions, and controls evaporation.
4. Skin is Aesthetic: It makes us look the way we do.
5. Skin Absorbs: Skin absorbs things into the body.
The last one, absorption is a very important role to understand. Many medications
like; ointments (steroidal creams), pastes (nitroglycerin), patches (nitro, nicotine) are
prescribed because of how well our skin absorbs. These medications then travel through
the blood stream, and act in particular ways.
So what about all the other things we put on our skin on daily basis? Stuff like water,
soap, shampoo (I have a story about shampoo to tell you later), deodorant, lotions,
cosmetics, household cleaners, bug repellant, the list could go on, and on.
All the things we put on our skin everyday, is absorbed by our skin!
Are they safe, are you using organic natural soaps and skin care products? I believe most
of us never thought it was important. It is important! Having healthy skin is so important.
The products you use on your skin are being absorbed and dispensed throughout your
body. All those chemicals, dyes, and things none of us can pronounce. We put them on
our children and our babies, and most of us have never really thought about it.
Well now you do know how important it is for your health. Do your research on the
ingredients, of products you use. Then start using safer products for you, and your family.
Having good health and a healthy home, has to do with everything in our lives. We have
been brought up during the wondrous industrial age that has brought us many new health
concerns. We need to understand this, and choose better products for better skin and
How to make my eyes look bigger
As I am sitting and waiting for an appointment, I flip through magazines with page after page of women with big beautiful eyes. How do they do it? How do they all have these eyes? I want to know how to make my eyes look bigger like that. I want to be look in the mirror and see these big eyes looking back at me, so I found a few tips that I thought that I would share with you.
One of the first things that I found out that I was doing wrong was I was not taking very good care of the skin around my eyes. If your eyes look tired, then they are not going to look big and bright. I found that a good moisturizer with a little eye lift in it works great. The healthier the skin is, then the better your eyes are going to look.
Eye shadow also plays a major role in making yours eyes stand out and giving them that bigger feel. You will want to find a color that will make your natural eye color pop. If you have green eyes something like a deep gray and purple can really give you a great smoky look that will make your eyes look amazing. Another little tip is to use a lighter shade at the brow line to help brighten your eyes as well.
A second trick that you can use is subtle eyeliner. You want to use this wisely though because a thick line around your eyes can actually make them look smaller. You want the eyeliner to blend with the eye shadow that you are using. This means that you may need a few different colors of eyeliner. Also, when you are lining the lower lid you do not want to go all the way to the corner of your eye this too can make your eyes appear smaller. You want to only go about midway or don’t go past the lash line.
A good tip that I found on how to make my eyes look bigger was using a lash curler. This makes your lashes appear longer and makes your eyes look wider. This is gives the overall feeling of your eyes being bigger. Also, if you are not afraid to try fake lashes is a great way to add length to your own lashes.
A quality mascara is also a must have to make my eyes look bigger. You only want to put on two coats of mascara or you will cause it to clump on your lashes. This is not a very good look and you want to stay away from cheap brands that are known to do this.
I know that these few tips helped make my eyes look bigger, and I hope that you have found this information useful. It is important to remember to take good care of the skin around your eyes. By taking care of your eyes now you can prevent some damage later on in life.
Botox is often misunderstood by those who don’t have experience of using it, if you are considering it though you need to understand exactly how Botox is done, how it works, what effects it has, including side effects, and what the long term risks may be.
How is Botox done?
Botox is delivered by injection in small quantities directly at the points where you want to stop wrinkles, or to the muscles that move to form wrinkles and frown lines. Injections can be painful and what is being injected is a Toxin. Treated to remove bacteria and delivered in tiny quantities the use of this Botulinum toxin is legal but not without its critics.
How many injections you have and in how many places will depend on how many areas you want to either get rid of wrinkles from or stop wrinkles forming in.
How does Botox work?
The Botulinum toxin causes paralysis of nerve endings, this stops them from sending messages to the brain that are then relayed to move muscles.
This leads to the relaxing of muscles, meaning that certain facial expressions are no longer possible most importantly frowning. Botox then works 24 hours a day to stop you moving your face to cause lines, this is especially effective while you sleep when your face is often highly active, which is why wrinkles usually appear worst in the morning.
We highly recommend that you use a well known botox alternative before trying botox.
What effects does Botox have?
Immediately after Botox injections paralysis of the face can be extreme and more than expected. If trying to avoid wrinkles around the mouth badly placed Botox injections can make it hard to smile, though in some cases this is what you want though, generally it is only broad grins you want to eradicate.
With time, existing wrinkles will decrease and can eventually disappear: especially with the help of face creams to help lines heal and skin firm. As they say though prevention is better than cure and people may use Botox before they begin developing wrinkles, usually in your late twenties.
Other effects of Botox though include side effects and as mentioned smiles and also other facial expressions can become difficult. Botox should make your face look natural through relaxing muscles but sometimes the effect may make you look slightly odd if the effect is too much.
This is just one concern though and instant side effects of Botox injections often include nausea and dizziness, people may also experience migraines for some time after the injection, especially if it is their first.
What are the risks of using Botox?
The short term effects of Botox are linked to the long term risks that though still only studied on a small scale have led some to believe that Botox is in fact dangerous.
It has been suggested that Botox can with prolonged use lead to damage to the nervous system; though nerve endings that are paralysed by Botulinum toxin should heal and recover with prolonged use it is possible they won’t and that further damage may actually be caused.
It may be that the brain will itself be affected by having signals from nerves interfered with, many believe this is why migraines may occur after injections.
If you have a long time severe acne pimples and want to at least minimize its size, you can do it with various natural methods that you can apply in your home. You don’t need to spend lots of money on beauty salon treatments that may not give you the desired result.
It is obvious that severe acne can make you look bad and affect your social interaction. Use these simple natural methods to minimize your severe acne:
1. You can apply toothpaste to your severe acne just before you’re going to sleep. Use regular toothpaste (don’t use gel).
Before going to bed, wash your face with fresh water to remove excess oil in your face. Pat to dry and apply the toothpaste to your big pimple area and leave the toothpaste overnight.
2. You can also use strawberry leaves to your swelling area to reduce the size of your severe acne. Strawberry leaves can help to reduce your swelling and inflammation in your face.
Crush some strawberry leaves and apply the paste to your swelling area. Wait for 15 minutes and rinse. Do this treatment regularly for few days and you can see a significant result from this treatment.
3. Make use of apricots to reduce inflammation in your skin. To do this, you should apply one or two apricots and blend them in the juicer or blender. After that, apply the juice to your swelling for 2 hours.
For easier treatment, you can use soft cloth or cotton ball. Once you’ve done, rinse your face with warm water.
4. Strawberry and egg white are good combination to help reduce your severe acne. To apply this treatment, just blend 5 strawberries and one egg white and apply the mixture to the affected area.
Wait for 30 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
5. Apply garlic extract to your face every night. Garlic contains natural sulfur component that is useful to fight acne inflammation and swelling. Crush some garlic and use the extract to your face for 5 minutes.
Wash your face immediately with cold water.
6. Use the paste of fenugreek to minimize your swelling and inflammation. Just crush some fenugreek leaves and apply the paste to your face overnight. This treatment will work best if you apply it at night before sleep.
In the morning, you can wash your face with fresh water.
7. Using sandalwood paste will greatly reduce your severe acne. Sandalwood paste is a good natural remedy to alleviate redness, swelling, and irritation in your skin. It is best to mix the paste with rosewater and few drops of tea tree oil.
For the best result, use it at night and leave it overnight before washing your face with warm water.
So, when you see that your severe acne is too big and too painful, you need to take immediate action to handle it. Use one of those natural methods to minimize your severe acne easily.
However, you should also eat more fresh fruits and vegetables along with your treatment to achieve the best result.
Beauty is not just wearing clothes, but also to have a well-toned body and an ability of maintaining it.
Be anyone, in any part of the world, looking good is always one’s priority. To facilitate people, boot camp is the new emerging trend among people, especially in The United States. Almost in all the states in the United States of America like California, Los Angeles and New York, boot camps are becoming a fashion.
Even in the smaller cities like Chino Hills, it has become common these days. Chino Hills, being one of the hottest and safest towns in the US, is well known for its recreational arena and Chino Hills boot camps, being part of the fitness industry, are at a boom.
Boot camps are well known for providing efficient results in minimum time and within the budget. As a matter of fact, increase in number of women joining the boot camps was found in the last decade in places like Toronto and Chino Hill. Boot camps are also popular because of its indoor facility and one can easily find the instructor for guidance too.
There is a large group of women joining Chino Hills Boot Camp and are pretty satisfied, as it helps them overcome their problems.
As the reviews say, many women, after experiencing boot camps, are happy to see the great weight loss with a well cut body, especially those women who have just gone through the pregnancy stage.
Since the women, with the help of these boot camps, get rid of unusual spots and have their flabby bellies and arms right back, it’s a great source of attraction for them. Also, boot camps are really helpful for women to maintain diet, avoiding health problems.
Keeping in view, the need for the instructors at Chino Hills Boot Camp is famous as they are helpful greatly from the planning of diet to the usage of equipment. They have a friendly nature and vast experience which appeals the client as the questions raised is answered.
They help one exercise, have a control diet plan, maintain postures and lose weight at the same time. The regular motivation by the instructors is also helpful for the client to sustain their interest.
Regular workout may make one person bored, but it’s the quality of the Chino Hills Boot Camp trainers that they keep their interest going resulting in fulfillment of their needs and demands within the reasonable budget.
Another reason for the women to join the boot camp is to regain the lost confidence due to the weird shape of the body. It helps one to stand out in the crowd.
To conclude, Chino hills boot camp is the most cost effective way of having a well-toned body. A good camp features expert trainers providing change in frequency of exercises to avoid boredom, to be able to lose weight and have a perfect shape, gain confidence and most importantly, in an affordable cost, which is proudly provided by the Chino Hill Boot Camp.
Most people will not be bothered with small pimples that sit on your face. However, you may feel a bit uncomfortable with this condition. If you want to erase those small pimples before they become a huge problem for your appearance, you can apply a natural mask in your face. It will help you to quicken the healing process for your pimples. Here are some recommendations for you to get rid of small pimples on your face within 3 days. Find the best mask for your skin and apply it regularly.
1. Natural oatmeal mask. This one mask will give you a fresh sensation in your skin and lessen irritation and swelling. Prepare a reasonable amount of oatmeal in a bowl and add some water to it. Now, apply the oatmeal blend to your face and wait for 15 minutes before you rinse. You’ll feel a cool sensation after using this mask. Repeat the usage of this mask every day if necessary.
2. Honey and rosewater mask. You can create a mixture of honey and rosewater and use this mixture as an acne mask. They are a good natural remedy for your small pimples. Just prepare few tablespoon of honey and add few drops of rosewater and apply the mixture to your face. Wait for at least 20 minutes and wash your face with warm water. The mixture will soothe your skin, reduce redness, and clear your pimples quickly.
3. Almond and rosewater mask. This is another usage of rosewater. You can combine almond and rosewater and use the paste as a face mask. It will help you to remove blackheads and small pimples and this mask is very effective for sensitive skin type. Mix some almond powder with few drops of rosewater to create a paste. Use the paste on your face for 15 minutes.
4. Garlic mask. Garlic contains a good amount of sulfur, and sulfur is good to combat your acne, especially small pimples. Crush one or two cloves of garlic and use the extract all over your face. Wait for 3-5 minutes and rinse immediately with fresh water. Don’t apply this mask for too long because it can cause irritation in your face. Please note that this mask can cause burning sensation in your skin.
5. Aloe vera gel mask. If you want an easier and smoother approach to get rid of your small pimples, try aloe vera gel. It contains plenty amount of good nutrients to heal your skin. Use the gel of aloe vera as an acne mask and wait for 15 minutes. You can do this treatment for up to three times per day depending on your condition.
Please note that you shouldn’t use all those masks at once or at very close intervals. Use only the one that is best for you and stick with it until your skin is clear from those pimples. However, for some people, the healing process may take more than 3 days, depending on the condition of your pimples.
You may be happy with the fact that you’ve finally erased your acne from your face. However, there is one thing that still makes you disappointed. It is deep acne scars that scattered in your face that prevent you from having a true clear skin. This issue can be a tough problem for some people. Here are some tips for you to heal your deep acne scars easily:
1. Use microdermabrasion. This is a good treatment to help remove your dead skin cells and reduce acne scars gradually. However, this treatment may be costly for you. Most people will see a significant change in appearance after few sessions of successful microdermabrasion. Therefore, it is recommended for you to go for this treatment, especially if you have deep acne scars. Consult with your dermatologist to see if this treatment is a good option for you.
2. Use natural lightening cream. It is often a good trick to eliminate deep acne scars in your face. By using natural lightening cream, you will be able to remove most of the red marks and dark spots in your acne scars. In this way, your acne scars will be less visible. Make sure to use a cream that supports healing for your scarred skin to get maximum result.
3. Use collagen injection. This is often unnecessary, especially if you have very mild acne scars. But, you if have severe and very deep acne scars, collagen injection may be needed to replace the missing skin layer in scarred area. Consult your doctor before doing this treatment. This treatment can heal your deep acne scars easily and quickly.
4. Use rosehip seed oil. This oil can greatly help you to accelerate your skin healing process. This oil contains very strong healing properties that will help you to fix the damaged skin layer. What you need to do is to massage your scarring face with this oil twice a day. Expect to see the result within 2 to 3 months after regular treatment.
5. Consume vitamin E supplement. Not only you can heal your scars from outside, you can also heal your scarring problem from inside. By consuming natural vitamin E supplement daily, you will stimulate faster skin renewal process from inside. It is a good treatment from inside that you should apply for maximum result. Vitamin E will nourish your skin and give your skin proper nutrients to fix the damage.
6. Eat lots of healthy fruits and preserve your body hydration. To effectively restore your skin condition, you have to keep your body hydrated. You can easily aggravate your scars if your body is constantly dehydrated. Make sure to consume lots of fruits that contain lots of water and fiber to give your skin proper hydration. It will help your body to heal your deep scars.
7. Use laser resurfacing. Although it may cause you some bad side effects, laser resurfacing is one of the most powerful and effective methods to eliminate deep scars from your face. However, it may cost you lots of money to remove your scars with laser resurfacing technique.
Those are some suggestions regarding how to heal your deep acne scars easily. Those methods are effective, and they can help you to achieve clear skin. However, the healing process of your scars may take months or years. So, they are definitely not instant cures for your condition.
We Recommend Clear Skin Max as acne cure product. Read the review here