There are some parts of our body that we’re happy to obsess over and for most of us, the liver just doesn’t fall into this category.
Many of us just believe that this organ will only start to deteriorate if we turn to alcohol or drunks on a regular basis – as substance abuse is one of the primary reasons why it falters.
However, it’s not the only reason. This organ is responsible for neutralizing all of the chemicals that enter our body and suffice to say, not all of these are healthy substances.
What Are The Symptoms of an Unhealthy Liver?
One of the most unfortunate issues about liver problems is that they can be hard to determine. A lot of the symptoms of a malfunctioning liver can be misunderstood for a whole host of other conditions.
For example, a lack of energy, mood swings, headaches and muscle aches are all part of these symptoms.
While there are some signs that are more closely aligned with the liver, such as nausea, dark urine and bloating – on the whole most people just don’t realise that their liver is unhealthy and requires attention.
Can Liver Damage Cause Any Major Conditions?
Considering the fact there are over 100 different types of liver disease, it’s safe to say that there are more than a few problems which can be classed as major.
In fact, millions of people around the world suffer from these problems – so they are certainly widespread as well.
The most known issues are alcohol-related diseases, although again don’t be under the impression that it’s only alcoholics that can be affected.
For example, hepatitis is a common condition, with this usually occurring through a viral infection due to inflammation of the liver.
There is also haemochromatosis, which is hereditary, while overweight people are susceptible to fatty liver disease which involves a build-up of fat in the liver cells.
How Can You Improve The Condition of Your Liver?
Fortunately, keeping your liver healthy is something that most of us can achieve fairly easily. It can be summarised by the following list of “don’ts”:
- Don’t overindulge on alcohol: As alcohol is one of the primary causes of liver damage, it goes without saying that you should avoid large quantities of this.
- Don’t eat lots of fatty foods: With fatty liver disease also being hugely common, eating a balanced diet is another suggestion you should follow in a bid to keep your liver healthy.
- Don’t breath in toxins: It sounds obvious, but a lot of toxins (such as cleaning products and aerosols) contain components that directly harm liver cells.
What Foods Can Cleanse Your Liver?
As the previous section showed, a balanced diet is one of the key ways in which to cleanse a liver. There are umpteen foods which can achieve this, with the following being some of the best examples:
- Garlic: This contains high amounts of selenium and allicin, both of which are regarded as fantastic components for liver cleansing.
- Green Tea: Green tea is made up largely of catechins, which is another ingredient highly regarded for its liver cleansing ability.
- Avocado: Containing high amounts of glutathione, this is able to cleanse any toxins that are passed through the liver.
- Olive Oil: This works slightly differently to some of the other foods, with olive oil providing the body with a lipid base which can deal with any toxins that are processed through the body. Ultimately, it prevents them from reaching the liver – and relieves a lot of stress from it in the process.
Are There Any “Easier” Ways to Improve Your Liver?
Modern advancements in supplements mean that there are now ways to cut corners, and not necessarily rely on a pure diet to cleanse your liver.
Admittedly, the core issues that have already been discussed will always hold a lot of importance, but some of the natural supplements that have been released have allowed liver care to become easier than ever before.
To highlight just how these supplements work, we’re going to move onto one of the market leaders in the form of VitoLiv.
What is VitoLiv?
VitoLiv is one of the few natural supplements that aims to both cleanse the liver and prevent all of the conditions that have been discussed through the course of this article. It can be broken down like the following:
- VitoLiv has been brought to the market as a product that not only repairs existing liver damage, but also prevents future problems.
- It doesn’t matter whether your liver has been damaged by drugs, alcohol, viruses or toxins – VitoLiv has been formed to tackle all of the factors.
- The product has been endorsed by doctors; showing that it’s concoction of ingredients haven’t just been “thrown together” – there is medical backing behind it all.
- VitoLiv is made up of completely natural components, meaning that there are no side effects whatsoever.
- The manufacturers have attached a generous three-month money-back guarantee to the product, allowing you to try it without any risk to your pocket whatsoever.
- Additionally, VitoLiv has been brought to the market by a company who are more than reputable. They have a 24/7 customer service team and in general, they’re just trustworthy.
How Does VitoLiv Work?
VitoLiv takes advantage of several natural ingredients to both preserve and repair the liver:
Picrorrhiza kurroa – This component has been included to protect the liver against hepatotoxins and modulate liver enzyme levels.
Phyllanthus niruri – Studies have shown that this herb can prevent the heaptitis B virus from progressing.
Andrographis – Andrographis is known to aid digestion by improving the efficiency of the gall bladder.
Boerhaavia diffusa – This is already used to treat certain hepatic disorders, for the simple reason that it can enhance the liver detoxification process.
Will VitoLiv Work For You?
One of the most impressive parts about VitoLiv is the feedback from past customers. For example, alcoholics who previously had to rely on side-effect heavy pills have described their liver as feeling “renewed” after the treatment.
Elsewhere, people suffering from Viral Hepatitis have also reaped the rewards. One person found that after taking VitoLiv, their medical report suddenly took a turn for the better due to the effects.
Then, there were the people who just wanted to protect their liver. Again, they claimed that the organ just felt so much more efficient – helping us to conclude that VitoLiv is a product that can work for anyone, regardless of the current state of their liver.
How Much Does VitoLiv Cost?
It’s possible to purchase VitoLiv in numerous packages, with the first one month supply costing just $29.95. However, you can save even more money by buying in bulk, with the six month bundle priced at $119.95.
This saves a mammoth $119.65.
What Have we Found Out About Liver Cleansing?
We’re going to assume that most readers underestimated the importance of the liver up until this point.
Most people assume that it’s an organ which is only negatively affected if we overindulge, but it can actually be damaged for a whole host of unwitting reasons.
As we’ve also found out, a balanced diet is core to a healthy liver.
However, for those readers who now want a “fast track” route to prevent future problems, and repair any existing ones, natural supplements are making immense headway and may transform liver disease statistics over the next few years.