Most people will not be bothered with small pimples that sit on your face. However, you may feel a bit uncomfortable with this condition. If you want to erase those small pimples before they become a huge problem for your appearance, you can apply a natural mask in your face. It will help you to quicken the healing process for your pimples. Here are some recommendations for you to get rid of small pimples on your face within 3 days. Find the best mask for your skin and apply it regularly.
1. Natural oatmeal mask. This one mask will give you a fresh sensation in your skin and lessen irritation and swelling. Prepare a reasonable amount of oatmeal in a bowl and add some water to it. Now, apply the oatmeal blend to your face and wait for 15 minutes before you rinse. You’ll feel a cool sensation after using this mask. Repeat the usage of this mask every day if necessary.
2. Honey and rosewater mask. You can create a mixture of honey and rosewater and use this mixture as an acne mask. They are a good natural remedy for your small pimples. Just prepare few tablespoon of honey and add few drops of rosewater and apply the mixture to your face. Wait for at least 20 minutes and wash your face with warm water. The mixture will soothe your skin, reduce redness, and clear your pimples quickly.
3. Almond and rosewater mask. This is another usage of rosewater. You can combine almond and rosewater and use the paste as a face mask. It will help you to remove blackheads and small pimples and this mask is very effective for sensitive skin type. Mix some almond powder with few drops of rosewater to create a paste. Use the paste on your face for 15 minutes.
4. Garlic mask. Garlic contains a good amount of sulfur, and sulfur is good to combat your acne, especially small pimples. Crush one or two cloves of garlic and use the extract all over your face. Wait for 3-5 minutes and rinse immediately with fresh water. Don’t apply this mask for too long because it can cause irritation in your face. Please note that this mask can cause burning sensation in your skin.
5. Aloe vera gel mask. If you want an easier and smoother approach to get rid of your small pimples, try aloe vera gel. It contains plenty amount of good nutrients to heal your skin. Use the gel of aloe vera as an acne mask and wait for 15 minutes. You can do this treatment for up to three times per day depending on your condition.
Please note that you shouldn’t use all those masks at once or at very close intervals. Use only the one that is best for you and stick with it until your skin is clear from those pimples. However, for some people, the healing process may take more than 3 days, depending on the condition of your pimples.